Do I have to change my web address?

Not at all. You can use your existing web address (domain name).
You can use any existing web address that you own, a .com or address or the web address given to you by your local authority

It's really easy to do. You need to add an instruction to change where your web address directs your users to.
The instruction is called an A record and is a really common thing for web domain administrators to deal with.
We'll provide you with the exact details for the A record when your new site is ready to go live.
After we send the instructions just send them on to your domain provider, and that's it. Your new website at your current address.

Feedback and Knowledge Base